Naruto Shadow Sagas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto Shadow Sagas

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Team
CREATOR Ichi is Back! Digi28 ADMINISTRATION Ichi is Back! Digi29 GLOBAL MODERATOR Ichi is Back! Digi30 JUNIOR MODERATORS Ichi is Back! Digi31
Latest topics
» Our Advertisment
Ichi is Back! EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:57 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Character Template stuffz
Ichi is Back! EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:45 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Justu Shop
Ichi is Back! EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:40 pm by Dachou Nushi

» MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)
Ichi is Back! EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:33 pm by Dachou Nushi

» The Kaze Fukiya (Finished)
Ichi is Back! EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:04 am by Seto Uchiha

» Transpost Pt. 2
Ichi is Back! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:21 pm by Seto Uchiha

» Kanzu Ibumoto's Techs
Ichi is Back! EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:19 pm by Kanzu Ibumoto

» Field of Regret(Open)
Ichi is Back! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:28 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Transport Pt. 1
Ichi is Back! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:12 pm by Seto Uchiha

Top posters
Shizen Ayatsuri
Ichi is Back! I_vote_lcapIchi is Back! I_voting_barIchi is Back! I_vote_rcap 
Seto Uchiha
Dachou Nushi
Sayumi
Kanzu Ibumoto
Ichiban
Unido Ayatsuri
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Copyright
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Ichi is Back!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichiban
Genin
Genin
Ichiban

Male Ryo : 4849700

Ichi is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Ichi is Back!   Ichi is Back! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:47 pm

*Ichi walks down the warm Suna street. His no cloud akatsuki cloak is flowing behind him. His suna headband allowing him to walk the streets once more.* "All of my friends are here! I hope they can play!" All of those fools are here! I hope one of them is looking for a fight
Back to top Go down
Seto Uchiha
Raikage
Raikage
Seto Uchiha

Rooster
Male Birthday : 1993-03-12
Ryo : 4859221

Ichi is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi is Back!   Ichi is Back! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:09 pm

Seto walks by Ichiban with a black akatsuki like robe on with his hood covering his face. "Hey you arent you and uchiha?." Seto said he completley stops in his tracks looking at this kid who was still a genin.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshadowsaga.rpg-board.net
Ichiban
Genin
Genin
Ichiban

Ichi is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi is Back!   Ichi is Back! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:17 pm

*Ichi smiles at him* "hello" *Ichi's face grows red with rage momentarily* "I am of now clan!" *Ichi goes back to smiling.* "I'm sorry I do no know anything about the Uchihas" what is this moron saying "can you explain it to me?" *Ichi puts his hand on his katana's hilt* I'll be ready
Back to top Go down
Seto Uchiha
Raikage
Raikage
Seto Uchiha

Rooster

Ichi is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi is Back!   Ichi is Back! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:25 pm

Seto smirked, that was all the little boy saw. "Are you of the uchiha clan?" He forced his voice this time projecting his voice and the question. He stood still waiting for this little boy to try something, the boy was dumb if he thought he could beat him. Seto inspected this boys body, he had a strong meduim built body, that of a clans whos purpose was fighting.
Back to top Go down
Ichiban
Genin
Genin
Ichiban

Ichi is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi is Back!   Ichi is Back! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:32 pm

*Ichi tilts his head* "What is an Uchiha? Can you eat them?" this buffoon is really annoying! I hope he stops asking these questions!
Back to top Go down
Seto Uchiha
Raikage
Raikage
Seto Uchiha

Rooster

Ichi is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi is Back!   Ichi is Back! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:52 pm

Seto take a steps forward walking int the boys direction. His eyes turn a bright red with comma in it slow moving around the pupil. He takes out a kunai, with a very precise and silent movement so that the boy wouldn't suspect a thing at all. Seto chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ichiban
Genin
Genin
Ichiban

Ichi is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi is Back!   Ichi is Back! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:00 pm

*Ichi's face twitches to a frown but only for a moment. He reaches into his pocked. His hand comes out with a bag of water. He opens the top and pours it around him in a circle.* "please do not hit me" Please do! see what happens!
Back to top Go down
Seto Uchiha
Raikage
Raikage
Seto Uchiha

Rooster

Ichi is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi is Back!   Ichi is Back! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:07 pm

Seto quickly takes off in a dash towards the boy, he stops before the water and does a complete backflip, secretly throwing a kunai during the backfilp rotation, he lands then starts his handseals. To any regular boy this should have been a blur, but if he was able to track is movement even alittle he had the uchiha bloodline dwelling within him.
Back to top Go down
Ichiban
Genin
Genin
Ichiban

Ichi is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi is Back!   Ichi is Back! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:22 pm

*Ichi quickly forms a water hand sign. He is suddenly surounded by water clones. One of the clones throws 2 kunai. One deflect the thrown kunai. the other flies at the enemy*
Back to top Go down
Seto Uchiha
Raikage
Raikage
Seto Uchiha

Rooster

Ichi is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi is Back!   Ichi is Back! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:33 pm

Seto compeleted his handsigns inhaled a death breath then exhale, with a blasting jet flame shooting from his mouth countinously the blast rushed with great speed at the little boy, while this happen he had threw five shuirkens at the boy one aiming for each main body part. After the shuirken had been thrown he walked towards the boy slowly, which increased the power on the jet flame.
Back to top Go down
Ichiban
Genin
Genin
Ichiban

Ichi is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi is Back!   Ichi is Back! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:01 pm

*The front clone leaps into the shuriken. The water hits the mans fire, not putting it out but severely weakening it. Ichi flings 3 kunai. Ichi creates another water clone to take the last ones place*
Back to top Go down
Seto Uchiha
Raikage
Raikage
Seto Uchiha

Rooster

Ichi is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi is Back!   Ichi is Back! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:05 pm

Seto didn't pay no mind to the kunai, the boy had thrown at him, he just quickly ran around the boy while the flame where still spewing out of setos mouth. His handseals where completed and three clouds of smoke appeared besides seto, the clouds of smoke wasblown away by a slight breeze revealing three clones. These clones weren't just normal clones the detail was outsanding and the clones could use jutsu that the creator knew, these clones are twice as hard to destory which makes them a formidable opponent for any one. The clone took up their postion in a triangle around the boy and started on their handseals.
Back to top Go down
Ichiban
Genin
Genin
Ichiban

Ichi is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi is Back!   Ichi is Back! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:04 am

*Ichi looks ecxited. he reaches into the bag on his back. He starts pulling out scrolls. There are two. He begins throwing them . One lands on the right of the target. The other lands behind him. Ichi still has chakra strings on both scrolls* he shall pay
Back to top Go down
Seto Uchiha
Raikage
Raikage
Seto Uchiha

Rooster

Ichi is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi is Back!   Ichi is Back! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:10 pm

Seto's clones had finished there handseals, setos eyes had completely changed its form, the eyes formed three tamoes that where circled and had three straight lines in between them. The clones added two more handseals and waited like they where preparing for a final attack. Seto dashed swiftly at the boy, within 5 seconds he covered 40 feet, in close range with the boy, he straighten his fingers, and held them firmly in place as he chops downwards aiming to break the boys right coller bone, he quickly backflips and land on his feet completing the last handseals. The first clone rushed in and stops twenty feet away from the boy, the clone compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside its body and changes its shape into a dragon-shaped fireball, as the clone released this technique and disappeared because all the chakra was gone. The second clone rushes in right after the other clone disappeared, with a thin lighting blade like shape immiting from its hand. The dragon shaped fireball still in front in close range of the boy, the clone attempts to stab the blade into the boys thigh to paralyze him so that the next attack would. The third clone was 35 feet away holding one fist in the air with lighting blazing all over it, the clone punches the ground sending a shockwave through the earth forming into spikes towards the boy. This should activate this boys sharigan, and not kill him, i used only 3/4s of the chakra i would normal use for those jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Ichiban
Genin
Genin
Ichiban

Ichi is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi is Back!   Ichi is Back! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:46 pm

*Ichi observes the clones trying to deidede what to do. * "Please stop" who is this guy? *Ichi pulls out a kunai and blocks the shot to his color bone. while Ichi is busy with that he is hit with all of the jutsu.He blocked the fire from his face. He was only skimmed by the lightning. That numbed his legs. The spike flew at him so he reached out and grabbed the spike. The way he did this left a flesh wound on his chest. No vital organs were hit. He feels a sudden surge of intense chakra flow through his body. His eyes turn red. His first tomoe appears. The paralysis goes temporarly ignorable . Ichi leaps into the air. He charges chakra into his kunai. and flings five kunai. one at each clone and one at the original. The chakra inside the kunai makes them difficult to counter. Ichi twitches his pinky. a holding scroll opens behind Seto and a puppet flys out and captures him. His hands are held apart to prevent jutsu if he is captured.*
Back to top Go down
Seto Uchiha
Raikage
Raikage
Seto Uchiha

Rooster

Ichi is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi is Back!   Ichi is Back! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:48 pm

The clone and seto pulled out a kunai at the same time and deflected them all into the ground nearby. The clone dashes quickly, stores chakra in his arm then punches a straight jab at the puppet hoping to break it. Seto ran 30 feet to the left while doing handseals, the clone then dashes at the boy looking into his eyes. The ground breaks beneath him as he falls into a lava pit burning slowly, while all his friends are watching him and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ichiban
Genin
Genin
Ichiban

Ichi is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi is Back!   Ichi is Back! EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:10 am

*Ichi creates puppet strings at the edge of the opening. His hand twitches and he is sent automaticly to the top. He takes out his katana and starts to swing at his friends. Then he relizes that this is unlikely. He activates his new sharangan, He sees throught the illusion. He puts his katana away. He takes out his ninjato. He charges at Seto* "please forgive me is I stab you" does he really think I am that easy to kill?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ichi is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi is Back!   Ichi is Back! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ichi is Back!
Page 1 of 1