Naruto Shadow Sagas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto Shadow Sagas

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Team
CREATOR Field of Regret(Open) - Page 2 Digi28 ADMINISTRATION Field of Regret(Open) - Page 2 Digi29 GLOBAL MODERATOR Field of Regret(Open) - Page 2 Digi30 JUNIOR MODERATORS Field of Regret(Open) - Page 2 Digi31
Latest topics
» Our Advertisment
Field of Regret(Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:57 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Character Template stuffz
Field of Regret(Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:45 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Justu Shop
Field of Regret(Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:40 pm by Dachou Nushi

» MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)
Field of Regret(Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:33 pm by Dachou Nushi

» The Kaze Fukiya (Finished)
Field of Regret(Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:04 am by Seto Uchiha

» Transpost Pt. 2
Field of Regret(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:21 pm by Seto Uchiha

» Kanzu Ibumoto's Techs
Field of Regret(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:19 pm by Kanzu Ibumoto

» Field of Regret(Open)
Field of Regret(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:28 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Transport Pt. 1
Field of Regret(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:12 pm by Seto Uchiha

Top posters
Shizen Ayatsuri
Field of Regret(Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapField of Regret(Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barField of Regret(Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Seto Uchiha
Field of Regret(Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapField of Regret(Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barField of Regret(Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dachou Nushi
Sayumi
Kanzu Ibumoto
Ichiban
Unido Ayatsuri
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Copyright
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Field of Regret(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

Ryo : 4851000

Field of Regret(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field of Regret(Open)   Field of Regret(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Sayumi paused, her eyes hsitating before traveling to the mark in which the boy was showing her. Her eyes widened slightly as she looked at the boy's face then back to the mark. She let out a breath, eying him carefully, her eyes moving to his hand.

'he has a Bijuu. Hmph, interesting.'

Holding out her hand, she shook his own, giving him a smile of reassurance.

"Don't worry. You're secret is safe with me."
Back to top Go down
Dachou Nushi
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Dachou Nushi

Male Ryo : 4853750

Field of Regret(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field of Regret(Open)   Field of Regret(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:28 pm

Dachou let out a breaht of relief. He hoped he would be able to trust her. She seemed honest enough. "Thank you... so much.." He breathed. The Gobi growled again and scolded him. If she tells anyone it'll be on your head! Yes, but your head also. That shut the Gobi up. He lowered his head and clasped his ands together.
Back to top Go down

Field of Regret(Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2