Naruto Shadow Sagas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto Shadow Sagas

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Team
CREATOR Our Advertisment Digi28 ADMINISTRATION Our Advertisment Digi29 GLOBAL MODERATOR Our Advertisment Digi30 JUNIOR MODERATORS Our Advertisment Digi31
Latest topics
» Our Advertisment
Our Advertisment EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:57 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Character Template stuffz
Our Advertisment EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:45 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Justu Shop
Our Advertisment EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:40 pm by Dachou Nushi

» MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)
Our Advertisment EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:33 pm by Dachou Nushi

» The Kaze Fukiya (Finished)
Our Advertisment EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:04 am by Seto Uchiha

» Transpost Pt. 2
Our Advertisment EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:21 pm by Seto Uchiha

» Kanzu Ibumoto's Techs
Our Advertisment EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:19 pm by Kanzu Ibumoto

» Field of Regret(Open)
Our Advertisment EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:28 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Transport Pt. 1
Our Advertisment EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:12 pm by Seto Uchiha

Top posters
Shizen Ayatsuri
Our Advertisment I_vote_lcapOur Advertisment I_voting_barOur Advertisment I_vote_rcap 
Seto Uchiha
Our Advertisment I_vote_lcapOur Advertisment I_voting_barOur Advertisment I_vote_rcap 
Dachou Nushi
Sayumi
Kanzu Ibumoto
Ichiban
Unido Ayatsuri
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Copyright
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Our Advertisment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seto Uchiha
Raikage
Raikage
Seto Uchiha

Rooster
Male Birthday : 1993-03-12
Ryo : 4858221

Our Advertisment Empty
PostSubject: Our Advertisment   Our Advertisment EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:48 pm

Welcome, Young Shinobi, to the Land of Naruto.

Experience a whole new world to live in. Placed after the Death of Madara Uchiha, this is a one of a kind RP Forum. A young Nin by the name of Shizen Ayatsuri gained control of the Akatsuki, and has been slowly plotting the demise of the 5 Shinobi Villages. There have also been rumors of a new Shinobi Village, one hidden in the Shadows. None have been able to prove the rumors true, but there have been some confirms of a dark, erie village in the Shadows of a cliff edge, and the next day it vanishes. Are these Rumors true? You will decide

Will you be the Unknown Hero that has been awaiting for their deed of heroism? Or will you be the cruel, villan of it all, taking the land of Naruto into your grasp, and destroying it? You decide your destiny. You decide your fate, In the land of Naruto Shadow Saga, anything is Possible. Ready yourself for the journey of a Lifetime.

Experienced Staff

Jinchurikki Spots Open

Kage Spots Open

Friendly Community

~Come to NSS, We'll be waiting.~

Code:

[center][color=red]Welcome, Young Shinobi, to the Land of Naruto.[/color]

Experience a whole new world to live in. Placed after the Death of Madara Uchiha, this is a one of a kind RP Forum. A young Nin by the name of Shizen Ayatsuri gained control of the Akatsuki, and has been slowly plotting the demise of the 5 Shinobi Villages. There have also been rumors of a new Shinobi Village, one hidden in the Shadows. None have been able to prove the rumors true, but there have been some confirms of a dark, erie village in the Shadows of a cliff edge, and the next day it vanishes. Are these Rumors true? You will decide

Will you be the Unknown Hero that has been awaiting for their deed of heroism? Or will you be the cruel, villan of it all, taking the land of Naruto into your grasp, and destroying it? You decide your destiny. You decide your fate, In the land of Naruto Shadow Saga, anything is Possible. Ready yourself for the journey of a Lifetime.

[i]Experienced Staff

Jinchurikki Spots Open

Kage Spots Open

Friendly Community[/i]

[url=http://narutoshadowsaga.rpg-board.net]~Come to NSS, We'll be waiting.~[/url][/center]

Back to top Go down
https://narutoshadowsaga.rpg-board.net
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog
Male Birthday : 1995-01-14
Ryo : 4858650

Our Advertisment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Advertisment   Our Advertisment EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:20 pm

Im definatly an Ayatsuri on this site...
Back to top Go down
Dachou Nushi
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Dachou Nushi

Male Ryo : 4852750

Our Advertisment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Advertisment   Our Advertisment EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:14 pm

My fault. I forgot to edit it before sending it. I edited it now :/
Back to top Go down
Seto Uchiha
Raikage
Raikage
Seto Uchiha

Rooster
Male Birthday : 1993-03-12
Ryo : 4858221

Our Advertisment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Advertisment   Our Advertisment EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:45 am

Dachou are you a kage ? Never mind i just need help with getting missions done really , i will work on could and other villages since i dont work till 6
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshadowsaga.rpg-board.net
Dachou Nushi
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Dachou Nushi

Male Ryo : 4852750

Our Advertisment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Advertisment   Our Advertisment EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:57 pm

NOpe, I iz 100% MIssing-nin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our Advertisment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Advertisment   Our Advertisment Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Advertisment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shadow Sagas :: Other :: Advertisements-
Jump to: