Naruto Shadow Sagas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto Shadow Sagas

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Team
CREATOR Ibumoto Clan Digi28 ADMINISTRATION Ibumoto Clan Digi29 GLOBAL MODERATOR Ibumoto Clan Digi30 JUNIOR MODERATORS Ibumoto Clan Digi31
Latest topics
» Our Advertisment
Ibumoto Clan EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:57 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Character Template stuffz
Ibumoto Clan EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:45 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Justu Shop
Ibumoto Clan EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:40 pm by Dachou Nushi

» MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)
Ibumoto Clan EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:33 pm by Dachou Nushi

» The Kaze Fukiya (Finished)
Ibumoto Clan EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:04 am by Seto Uchiha

» Transpost Pt. 2
Ibumoto Clan EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:21 pm by Seto Uchiha

» Kanzu Ibumoto's Techs
Ibumoto Clan EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:19 pm by Kanzu Ibumoto

» Field of Regret(Open)
Ibumoto Clan EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:28 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Transport Pt. 1
Ibumoto Clan EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:12 pm by Seto Uchiha

Top posters
Shizen Ayatsuri
Ibumoto Clan I_vote_lcapIbumoto Clan I_voting_barIbumoto Clan I_vote_rcap 
Seto Uchiha
Dachou Nushi
Sayumi
Kanzu Ibumoto
Ichiban
Unido Ayatsuri
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Copyright
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Ibumoto Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanzu Ibumoto
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kanzu Ibumoto

Dog
Male Birthday : 1994-11-02
Ryo : 4902900

Ibumoto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Ibumoto Clan   Ibumoto Clan EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:29 pm

Ibumoto

Clan Founder: Unknown, the clan reaches back a long way, without any important historic events that would be documented.

Clan Name: Ibumoto

Village: Hidden Rock

Physical Traits: All members have white hair as well as light blue, almost white, eyes.

Bloodline: Suteijian tsubasa(Stygian Wings)
Ability: The members of the Ibumoto clan have the ability to spawn wings from their backs, giving them the ability to fly. Their feathers are hard as steel, and can be used both offensively and defensively. The clan also has passed down a number of ninjutsu and genjutsu suited for long-range combat.

Clan History: The Ibumoto clan were never a famous clan. They were of low caste, and most lived outside the hidden rock. Not even the clan-members themselves knew that they had a bloodline in their veins. The clan was small and not most members worked as farmers or merchants. Very few became ninja, but the ones who did created jutsu suited for long-range combat that was passed down throughout the clan.

The first one to discover these abilities were Ibumoto Noro. His wings was activated when his father was killed right in front of his eyes, but he didn't manage to activate them again for a long time. The clan is still low in numbers, and there still isn't many who become ninja. Not everyone in the clan can achieve the wings, and the requirements causes it to be quite rare.

Clan Techniques: These techniques will be unlocked when you reach the required rank. You're allowed to have three Genin, three Chuunin, two Jounin and two S. That's 3 D-Ranks, 3 C-Ranks, 2 A-Ranks, and 2 S-Ranks. You may not exchange these in any way, though you may have less than the max amount stated.

GENIN

Name:Furasshu(Flash)
Element: None
Type:Ninjutsu
Description: The user gives away a bright flash from his body, blinding anyone who is looking directly at him. The effect only lasts a few seconds, but the victims sight will be reduced by 40% during their next post. This jutsu is mostly used to get away from the enemy. 6 posts cooldown.

Name: Me-tsū(Eye pain)
Element:none
Type:Genjutsu, Kekkei Genkai
Description:
After making eyecontact the target will feel a sting in their eyes, as if they had been poked. Pain and irritation will be felt.
Requires handseals and eyecontact(Eyecontact can be achieved after the handseals are made, as long as the user does not cancel the handseals). 3 posts cooldown.

Name: Raiton: Denka (Lightning Release: Electric Charge)
Element: Lightning
Type: Ninjutsu
Description:
After performing handseals the users hands will be charged with electricity. The electricity will discharge at the next physical attack, but it can be discharged at will. The power of the discharge is enough to knock an enemy off their feet and usually leaves them in a state of slight shock. It is in no way even near lethal power, and is mainly used to strike fear into the opponent. The discharge is led by metallic object, so the effect can be transfered through a blocking weapon, but the actual punch is still blocked. The effect lasts for 2 posts after activation unless discharged. Cooldown of 4 posts after activation.

CHUUNIN

Name: Suteijian tsubasa(Stygian Wings)
Element: none
Type: Kekkei Genkai
Description:
The more experienced users of the Ibumoto can spawn wings from their back, allowing them to fly.
The feathers are hard as steel but as flexible as usual feathers and can be used as a protective shield by folding them around the upper body. Unless the user is crouching the lower body won’t be protected. The feathers can block anything steel can block, except fire based attacks. The user can make a small peephole by separating two of the feathers from each other, but can only see directly in front of himself. The wings don’t protect attacks coming from straight above.
Lasts for a maximum of 8 posts with a 4 post cooldown between uses. The user can remove the wings at will.
Appearance: Spoiler:

Name: Fezā-u(Rain of feathers)
Type:Kekkei Genkai
Description:Requires the Suteijian tsubasa to be activated.

The user throws down feathers from his/her wings as projectiles. The feathers are as hard as steel, and the tips are sharp as needles. The rain covers a large area(3 meters in diameter) and is thus hard to dodge, but the feathers can be deflected as if they were kunais. A maximum of 10 feathers can be shot at a time. The feathers will go straight forward to their destination for 10 meters before arcing like normal kunai. Requires handseals. 3 post cooldown.

Name: Hindādoamin undō(Hindered Movement)
Type:Genjutsu, Kekkei Genkai
Description:The target will feel like everything moves faster than him/her, but in reality it’s only his mind that plays tricks on him. As long as the target is in the genjutsu he will only be able to move at 2/3 of his ordinary speed, as his brain thinks that’s as fast as he can move. The genjutsu is easily discovered though, as it doesn’t slow the targets shurikens(or any projectile or jutsu for that matter), jumps(they still fall at the same speed as usual) or anything around the target(hey, wait a minute. My friend doesn’t have superspeed?). Requires handseals, 4 posts duration, 3 posts cooldown(after the duration).

JOUNIN

Name: Datenshi(Fallen Angel)
Element: one
Type: Kekkei Genkai
Description: Requires the Suteijian tsubasa to be activated.

The Datenshi is an upgraded form of the Sutejian tsubasa. The users eyes will become black, the whole eyeball. The wings become black as well, and the users skin will become white as snow. The clans signature white hair becomes black, and goat horns grow out of their forehead.
The Datenshi causes genjutsu to be harder to discover. The user has full control of his feathers in this form. By using chakra he can control the path of every single feather thrown by the Fezā-u in a similar manner as if a string had been added to a thrown shuriken. Requires 2 posts of handseals to enter the form. Lasts 6 posts with a 3 post cooldown between uses.

Name: Nise no Fezā-u(False Rain of Feathers)
Type: Genjutsu, Kekkei Genkai
Description: Requires the Datenshi to be activated.

Used in combination with Fezā-u(which is used automatically when this jutsu is made. Cooldown for Fezā-u applies as well), this genjutsu will cause the target to see 20 additional feathers fly down along with the original ones. These are mere illusions, and can do no physical damage, but they mask the true threat. This covers a much larger area than the Fezā-u(6 meters in diameter), and the feathers are closer to each other. Very hard to dodge, and blocking the correct feathers is hard. Requires handseals. This jutsu may only be used once every three times you use Fezā-u.

S-ranked Techniques

Name: Shinzō hossa(Heart attack)

The target will believe that they suffer a heart attack. They will be struck with great pain, and if they do not manage to get out of the genjutsu in the next post, they will pass out. Requires handseals. May only be used once per topic.

Name: Shisha no hanketsu(Judgement of the dead)
Element: one

The target will see corpses raise from the ground, grasping at their body. The target will believe that they are being held in place by the corpses. The target will also see the faces of those he/she has killed on the corpses. If there are no such characters, the corpses will have the faces of dead loved ones. If there still isn't anyone that can be used, the corpses will be face-less. Requires handseals, lasts 4 posts and has a 8 post cooldown(after duration).

Back to top Go down
Seto Uchiha
Raikage
Raikage
Seto Uchiha

Rooster
Male Birthday : 1993-03-12
Ryo : 4911221

Ibumoto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ibumoto Clan   Ibumoto Clan EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:34 pm

Before I approve go look at the template.

Would you like to add any Hiden Techs?
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshadowsaga.rpg-board.net
Kanzu Ibumoto
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kanzu Ibumoto

Dog
Male Birthday : 1994-11-02
Ryo : 4902900

Ibumoto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ibumoto Clan   Ibumoto Clan EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:41 pm