Naruto Shadow Sagas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto Shadow Sagas

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Team
CREATOR Field of Regret(Open) Digi28 ADMINISTRATION Field of Regret(Open) Digi29 GLOBAL MODERATOR Field of Regret(Open) Digi30 JUNIOR MODERATORS Field of Regret(Open) Digi31
Latest topics
» Our Advertisment
Field of Regret(Open) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:57 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Character Template stuffz
Field of Regret(Open) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:45 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Justu Shop
Field of Regret(Open) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:40 pm by Dachou Nushi

» MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)
Field of Regret(Open) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:33 pm by Dachou Nushi

» The Kaze Fukiya (Finished)
Field of Regret(Open) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:04 am by Seto Uchiha

» Transpost Pt. 2
Field of Regret(Open) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:21 pm by Seto Uchiha

» Kanzu Ibumoto's Techs
Field of Regret(Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:19 pm by Kanzu Ibumoto

» Field of Regret(Open)
Field of Regret(Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:28 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Transport Pt. 1
Field of Regret(Open) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:12 pm by Seto Uchiha

Top posters
Shizen Ayatsuri
Field of Regret(Open) I_vote_lcapField of Regret(Open) I_voting_barField of Regret(Open) I_vote_rcap 
Seto Uchiha
Field of Regret(Open) I_vote_lcapField of Regret(Open) I_voting_barField of Regret(Open) I_vote_rcap 
Dachou Nushi
Sayumi
Kanzu Ibumoto
Ichiban
Unido Ayatsuri
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Copyright
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Field of Regret(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dachou Nushi
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Dachou Nushi

Male Ryo : 4883750

Field of Regret(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Field of Regret(Open)   Field of Regret(Open) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:16 pm

Dachou sat down in the field, the only thing that could be heard his breath. He was meditating, hoping that he would be able to glimse the Mist village, see how they were faring. He had heard that some shinobi possessed the ability to see visions, and wanted to know if he had that rare quality. So far all he could see was the insides of his eyelids. He opened his eyes slowly and sighed. If only he hadn't paniced and ran when his friend fell. He would've been able to stay at Kirigakure maybe. His purple shortsleeved jacket blew in the breeze, as did his long brown hair and black longsleeved shirt. He plucked a piece of grass and put it between his teeth. He hoped something interesting would happen soon. He hated thinking about the Mist Village, it pained him to much.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

Ryo : 4881000

PostSubject:    Field of Regret(Open) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:11 pm

A figure cloaked in white walked silently by herself, her head a bit downcast to hide her facial features. Her long back hair was tucked away in the hood, with only a few strands of her left to be seen past the hood atop her head. A steady breeze blew her clothing to the side as she sensed a man on the side of her. She stopped, turning to look at him. Not one to approach others, she continued walking, her eyes secretly on the figure. She could care less if he noticed her. For if she was spoken to, she would speak back. No other conditions were required.
Back to top Go down
Dachou Nushi
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Dachou Nushi

PostSubject: Re: Field of Regret(Open)   Field of Regret(Open) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:18 pm

Child, Someone is watching you. A female Human.[i]What other female is there?So many unimaginable things for you humans... The Gobi sighed. Dachou chuckled. He looked to his side and saw the hodded figure covered in white. "Good Day to you, traveler! HOw has your travels been?" He called to her, and waved. He felt if he was friendly to shinobi, they would be friendly back. Although many of his encounters didn't follow that way, he still felt as if he still needed to follow it.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: Field of Regret(Open)   Field of Regret(Open) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:23 pm

The girl paused, her head turning to see the face of the sitting man. Smirking, she took note of his sensory skills. She walked towards him, soon approaching his being. She gave a toothy grin from beneath her hood, her face unable to be seen from the shadowy silhouette produced by her snow white hood.

"Hello," She paused, giving his face a quick look before speaking once more, her voice a bit quiet, "I'm doing well. How about yourself?" Her eyebrows stitched together, her eyes moving towards his abdomen as she sensed small bouts of abnormal chakra, but said nothing of it.
Back to top Go down
Dachou Nushi
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Dachou Nushi

PostSubject: Re: Field of Regret(Open)   Field of Regret(Open) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:32 pm

Dachou shrugged."[color=darkred]I myself am fine. Here, take a seat, miss, what is your name?[olor]" He asked. The Gobi scolded him.There is no time for flirting, child! If you would like to keep your body in it's regular shape, practice. I shall not fight you, it is entirely your choice to give yourself up, but I urge you, STAY FOCUSED Dachou was surprised by her sudden aggrivation but despite it, laughed to himself. It is not flirting if I am asking her to take a seat. He then looked up at her. "Do you mind taking your hood off? I prefer looking at the people I talk to face to face, but it is your choice." He said it as if it really didn't matter, but he preferred it that way. He wasn't forcing her or anything, it was just the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: Field of Regret(Open)   Field of Regret(Open) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:31 pm

Sayumi looked towards the boy, her eyes scanning him before she sat beside him, her eyes never moving from his being. She made small mental notes about his posture, tone, and other things that she could depict about the boy. A thin eyebrow arched when she listened to his question, a chuckle escaping her lips. Her voice, though soft, was a bit womanly, as she nodded.

"If you wish..."

Silently, she removed the hood, slowly undoing the cloak, though keeping it around her frame. Underneath was a plain black tube top, her collar bone showing across her milky white skin. Her face looked innocent, her eyes large though a bit narrowed, in the shape of an almond. They sparkled a vibrant sapphire, contrasting greatly with her long wavy black locks. Side bangs swept across her forehead as she gave him a look.

"Satisfied?" She chuckled once more, placing her arms around her knees.

Last edited by Sayumi on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dachou Nushi
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Dachou Nushi

PostSubject: Re: Field of Regret(Open)   Field of Regret(Open) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Dachou breathed in at the sight of her uncloaked. He was slightly surprised by her, but tried not to show it. He quickly looked down at his feet before she noticed his stares, hopefully. Blushing, he answered,"In a way." he heard Gobi sigh and mutter something about how men were primitive and easily distracted.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: Field of Regret(Open)   Field of Regret(Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:28 pm

Her eyebrow arched at his response, a chuckle escaping her pink lips as she gave him a mischievous smirk. The teen sat, her eyes looking out onto the field as she moved her eyes towards the man. Leaning back on her palms, she gave thoughtful expression before speaking.

"Why are you here by yourself?" She felt the question arise as she gave him a questioning glance.
Back to top Go down
Dachou Nushi
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Dachou Nushi

PostSubject: Re: Field of Regret(Open)   Field of Regret(Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:41 pm

Dachou closed his eyes silently, then opened them and faced her. "I prefer to be in solitude, away from civilization." He lied. It was partially true, but he liked talking and being around people most of the time. If she found out he was trying to ee the future, she would probably laugh. The Gobi did exactly that. Dachou pouted and asked, Why are you laughing?!Cause your so simple, child. You do not know that trying to glimpse the future is juevinile.Says you... The Gobi laughed some more and Dachou tried blocking her out.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: Field of Regret(Open)   Field of Regret(Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:51 pm

Sayumi tilted her head, her eyes noting his expression. A flicker of the eyes was all it took to give away his untruthful statement. She let it pass, figuring he was the kind to stay quiet, or have others assume that he was. She simply shrugged at his words, looking away from his face towards the grass beneath her.

"I see. So you don't enjoy socializing. That's alright I suppose. Not everyone is good in a crowd..." Smirking, she plucked a piece of grass, the forest green strand twirling between her fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Dachou Nushi
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Dachou Nushi

PostSubject: Re: Field of Regret(Open)   Field of Regret(Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:03 pm

Dachou shrugged. "Its really just one crowd I can't be in, or one village." He said quietly. He didn't really care if he was a missing-nin or not, nor did he care about other peoples reactions. If she freaked out, he would simply walk away. He didn't want any trouble. YOu really are ignorant.Why is that, Oh great and powerfull Bijuu?Your giving away your position of Missing-nin statusPut a cork in it, she's just one person. Gobi silenced and Dachou awaited her response.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: Field of Regret(Open)   Field of Regret(Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:36 pm

Sayumi looked from the small green blade towards the boy, her eyebrows quirking upwards.

'So he's a missing-nin, huh? Interesting...'

She moved her head, nodding in response.

"I see. What is the reason for this decision?" She felt a burst of interest fill her stomach as the want for knowledge consumed her. She couldn't help but give him a slightly bigger smile as she awaited a reply.

Last edited by Sayumi on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dachou Nushi
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Dachou Nushi

PostSubject: Re: Field of Regret(Open)   Field of Regret(Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Dachou shrugged. "It wasn't really a choice. The first time I became a missing-nin, I killed a man for making fun of my parents, the second time, My friend tripped off the edge of the builing, I paniced and ran. They accused me." He said nonchalantly. He heard the Gobi growl at him revealing his information, but he just ignored it. He wasn't in the moodd to be chewed out.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: Field of Regret(Open)   Field of Regret(Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:53 pm

Sayumi blinked, her face remaining in a simple expression, her lips pulled a bit upwards with her sapphire eyes naturally narrowed as she listened to the boy's story.

"I see. So, you have some bad luck." She threw away the piece of grass, looking to wear it landed softly among its look-a-likes. Shrugging she sighed a bit, knowing well what the boy was feeling. "I understand. Being different, in a way, tends to make you prone to scenarios such as those..." She gave no other words of comfort, seeing as though, she hardly knew how.
Back to top Go down
Dachou Nushi
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Dachou Nushi

PostSubject: Re: Field of Regret(Open)   Field of Regret(Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:23 pm

"Yeha, you could say bad luck, but it's just destiny. Now, tell me about yourself, I'm not in the mood to talk about myself." He said, smiling. He was bored, and reviewing stuff he already knew about himself. "Where are you from, Sayumi?" He asked, looked straight at her eyes. The Gobi growled louder again. Just leave, she is a nuisance. Leave now, child. Dachou ignored her once again. He felt her anger stirring inside himself and his stomach lurched.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: Field of Regret(Open)   Field of Regret(Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:21 pm

Sayumi paused, her eyes body movements halting for a few seconds before she fully turned towards the boy beside her. Giving him a sinister smile, she chuckled.

"The Mist Village." She gave him a fake smile, though to stranger, it was another heart felt expression given by the innocent looking girl. With another laugh, she look to the boy, awaiting to respond to yet another question.
Back to top Go down
Dachou Nushi
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Dachou Nushi

PostSubject: Re: Field of Regret(Open)   Field of Regret(Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:39 pm

"The Mist village, eh I have never seen you there... my dad was a respected member of the ANBu over there, so I saw alot of people growing up. I know everything there is to know about the mist." Dachou said absentmindedly. He was lost in his old memories of his dad and mom showing him the blueprints of the village, showing him secret tunnels built throughout the village for ANBu members to get a quick getaway.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: Field of Regret(Open)   Field of Regret(Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:50 pm

Sayumi looked to the boy, shrugging as she spoke without make eye contact with him, finding more interest in the grass below then her comment.

"Yeah. I didn't get out much," She paused, yawning a bit. "I stayed in my families dojo outside of town. So, my social life was close to nothing." She stopped, a small cough turning into a laugh as she looked towards Dachou.

"I sound like such a loser!" She gave him a light hearted expression, her eyes shining their vibrant crystalline blue.
Back to top Go down
Dachou Nushi
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Dachou Nushi

PostSubject: Re: Field of Regret(Open)   Field of Regret(Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:40 pm

Dachou laughed along with her. "Be as much of a loser as you
want. I personally dont think your a loser and were in a vast field, who
cares.
" He said. He looked down at his feet and hummed a small tune.
Dachuo, just leave now. You had your play time. NOW IS THE TIME
TO GO.
No, I am staying. I am always trying to run from the ANBU.
I want time to relax.As a Jinchurikki, THERE IS NO TIME TO RELAX! I
COMMAND YOU TO GET UP!
Dachous stomach started hurting immensly and his head felt as if it might break open. He clutched his head and bent over in
pain. He groaned and silently cursed himse
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: Field of Regret(Open)   Field of Regret(Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:09 pm

The girl nodded at his response, nodding happily as she turned to look towards the sky. A sudden groan caught her attention as she looked towards him, her eyes contorting to a worried expression as she got to her knees, her hands moving to his back as she rubbed it gently.

"Are you alright?" Her tone sounded worried as she gave him a look of confusion.
Back to top Go down
Dachou Nushi
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Dachou Nushi

PostSubject: Re: Field of Regret(Open)   Field of Regret(Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:55 pm

DahouGDachou looked up, and just barely mustered a smile. "Never better." he joked weakley. He was grateful for her support, and looked at her."Thank you, but I'll leave, don't want to make anyone worry or anything." he slowly stood up, then slipped back down. The Gobi laughed.Thats all I wanted. Dachous stomach ceased paining him and his head cleared up. Dachou smiled weakely again. "Much better.." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: Field of Regret(Open)   Field of Regret(Open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:05 pm

Sayumi's eyes narrowed a bit before she lifted her hand from his back, her eyes remaining on his weakened figure. An eyebrow rose towards him, showing her disbelief in his statement. For him to suffer such immense pain then to have it quickly disperse greatly increased her confusion and interest in the boy. With a small nod, she spoke.

"That's good." With a small pause, she felt the need to continue. "What was that anyway?" She gave him a look of concern as she looked to him for a response.
Back to top Go down
Dachou Nushi
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Dachou Nushi

PostSubject: Re: Field of Regret(Open)   Field of Regret(Open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:17 pm

aDachou sighed, maybe he could let one person know. "Miss, can you keep a secret? A kinda big secret. A secret as in, if-anyone-found-out-I-would-most-likely-die kinda secret?" He asked quietly. He felt that she wouldn't tell, hoopefully. The Gobi protested. Do not tell her, boy! You cannot! YOu are endangering yourself! Someones a little jelous...
Silence, boy! Do not tell her!
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: Field of Regret(Open)   Field of Regret(Open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:38 pm

Sayumi let herself relax as she eyed the boy before her, her hair wisping in strand of woven black. She nodded, her eyes demonstrating her concentration on the boy's speech. With a quick quiver of the wind, she gave him a soft smile, signaling her trustworthiness and his cue to continue.
Back to top Go down
Dachou Nushi
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Dachou Nushi

PostSubject: Re: Field of Regret(Open)   Field of Regret(Open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:48 pm

Dachou sighed, what would be the cost of his actions? He slowly raised his shirt, showing Sayumi the seal of the Gobi. He kept his shirt up for a few seconda, than set it down. He hoped she wouldnt tell anyone. Getting hunted by the ANBU was enough trouvle. He looked at her straight in the eyes."Do you promise not to tell.. About... My... My Bijuu?" he asked slightly pleasingly. He raised up his hand for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Field of Regret(Open)   Field of Regret(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Field of Regret(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next