Naruto Shadow Sagas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto Shadow Sagas

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Team
CREATOR Relaxing (Open) Digi28 ADMINISTRATION Relaxing (Open) Digi29 GLOBAL MODERATOR Relaxing (Open) Digi30 JUNIOR MODERATORS Relaxing (Open) Digi31
Latest topics
» Our Advertisment
Relaxing (Open) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:57 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Character Template stuffz
Relaxing (Open) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:45 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Justu Shop
Relaxing (Open) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:40 pm by Dachou Nushi

» MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)
Relaxing (Open) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:33 pm by Dachou Nushi

» The Kaze Fukiya (Finished)
Relaxing (Open) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:04 am by Seto Uchiha

» Transpost Pt. 2
Relaxing (Open) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:21 pm by Seto Uchiha

» Kanzu Ibumoto's Techs
Relaxing (Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:19 pm by Kanzu Ibumoto

» Field of Regret(Open)
Relaxing (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:28 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Transport Pt. 1
Relaxing (Open) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:12 pm by Seto Uchiha

Top posters
Shizen Ayatsuri
Relaxing (Open) I_vote_lcapRelaxing (Open) I_voting_barRelaxing (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Seto Uchiha
Relaxing (Open) I_vote_lcapRelaxing (Open) I_voting_barRelaxing (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Dachou Nushi
Sayumi
Kanzu Ibumoto
Ichiban
Unido Ayatsuri
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Copyright
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Relaxing (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog
Male Birthday : 1995-01-14
Ryo : 4890650

Relaxing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:22 am

Shizen was wearing his non-akatsuki attire with his waterfall head band on his head. The Nibi said to him "Shizen what's your plan now that you own the organization?" His Nibi knew his power so talked to him as if he was her best friend. He replied to her " I have to recruit for Akatsuki." he kept the conversation short as he always did and the Nibi didn't respond.

He walked up to the side of the lake and removed his shirt, revealing his flame seal on his chest. He rolled up his pants and stuck his legs into the water. He kept the expressionless look on his face as he thought about where to start recruiting.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

Ryo : 4882000

Relaxing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:37 pm

Sayumi grumbled under her breath, her face shielded by her navy blue cloak. Her hood was the only tool she had to keep her hair from getting in her way during her training, plus the sun was beating over her exposed arms and legs. Her black shorts faded into white bandages as a holster was strapped securely to the side.

A quiet sigh escaped past her pink lips as she suddenly paused, the sound of moving water grabbing her attention. She flickered behind a tree, her eyes looking past the trunk as she saw a man, tall in stature, moving his feet into the once calming lake. Her eyes scanned his back as she smirked, his build noticeable that of a strong man. She took a step out, now standing next to the tree, leaning against it with her arms crossed. From her position, it was difficult to tell her gender.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog

Relaxing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:52 pm

Shizens ears twitched as he heard someone behind him the Nibi said "We are not alone Shizen." Shizen said back "I know Nibi". Shizen jumped out of the water and turned around staring at his observer. He couldn't really tell the gender of them but it looked more female than male.

He looked at the person still with an expressionless face "May I ask why you were spying on me?" he continued to keep his blank face as he waited for the person to respond. He stood shirtless inspecting the person, he felt a strange calming aura come from her, he felt as though she wasn't here as a threat but never let his guard down just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

Relaxing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:59 pm

The girl stood upright, her footsteps long and slow as she moved closer to the man whose face was now towards her. She felt her heart jump in excitement as her hidden sapphire eyes danced with lust. Giggling gently, she didn't speak until she was a foot from him, her hands moving behind her back as she leaned towards him a little.

"Spying? I wouldn't call it that..." Her voice was a bit high, giving away her femininity. She didn't mind much, not wanting him to think of her as a threat. The last thing she wanted after training was to fight a man she was unfamiliar with. Moving past him, she looked towards the water, her back facing him. "I'd call it...Fate." She smiled at her comment as she played with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog

Relaxing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Shizens face did not shift from his expressionless look as she clearly started flirting with him. He found her interesting but it was always hard to gain Shizens trust and he didn't want to walk into a trap. His Nibi was clearly jealous and said "This woman better back off of you, I know you more than anyone I've been inside you sense you were a child." Shizen got annoyed with the Nibi and said "Silence Nibi." it became quiet and Shizen walked up next to the mysterious female and said. "I don't believe in fate, I believe that anything you want, you have to go get it yourself, it isn't handed to you." he looked over at the mysterious female with a blank expression waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

Relaxing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:16 pm

Smiling to herself, she listened to his response. She rolled her eyes a bit, noticing the man's thickheaded response. Looking towards him, she pulled off her hood, her black hair falling over her shoulders towards her belly button as some fell behind her back in small waves. She crossed her arms over her chest, her sapphire eyes glowing a vibrant blue as she eyed his figure.

"I see. So you're not the talking type, are you?" Sighing, she shook her head, turning to look back towards the lake as she kept her smile on her face.

"He may be cute, but it's going to take awhile to crack that shell of his..." The thought made her smile falter a tad, though she tried to think nothing of it.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog

Relaxing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:27 pm

Shizen looked as she instantly became more attractive when she let her hair down. He couldn't help but smile a little, but he quickly shook it off and put his blank expression on again to prevent his guard from dropping. The Nibi was clearly becoming considerably jealous and said "Shizen! You aren't seriously thinking of pursuing this woman are you!" Shizen again just replied sternly "Silence Nibi."

He then said to the woman "I believe that talking is pointless unless there are useful words to be exchanged." He continued to stand with his blank expression waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

Relaxing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:30 pm

Sayumi looked towards him, his comment making her smile turn into a smirk as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, her side bangs sweeping elegantly over her forehead.

"Well...I believe when someone is trying to get to know you, then every word is important and useful." She waited for him to sink in her comment before giggling, her hand moving to cover her mouth. Removing her shoes, she placed a toe into the water, the ripples moving freely against the water's surface as she watched. Soon they faded, thus making her create more by moving her foot in the slightest way. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog

Relaxing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Shizen couldn't help but laugh a little himself, he quickly put away the smile. He was becoming more and more comfortable with the girl. He still was semi on his guard. The Nibi clearly wanting to level her chances said "Shizen, don't let her get you to reveal too much, she can't be trusted." Shizen ignored her and said to the woman "My name is Shizen Ayatsuri, what's yours?" He looked at her with his still blank expression to see how she would respond.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

Relaxing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:20 pm

Sayumi felt herself relax as she gave a soft smile towards the water, slowly turning to meet the gaze of the man beside her. With a gentle voice, she spoke. "Sayumi Hyouton." With a quick pause, she let her smile grow. "It's nice to meet you, Shizen." She nodded slightly before turning back towards the water, sitting in her spot as she leaned back on the palms of her hands, her hair blowing behind her with the passing breeze.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog

Relaxing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:39 pm

Shizen bowed to her and said "Nice to meet you Mrs.Hyouton." He sat down again putting his feet in the water still paying attention to the woman next to him making sure not to drop his guard. The Nibi said "Shizen! Stop relaxing you have no idea what her true intentions are!" Shizen said the two words it takes to make the Nibi quiet "Silence Nibi." Shizen sat with his feet in the water waiting for her to do something.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

Relaxing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Sayumi nodded at his comment, watching in the corner of her eye as he sat beside her, his shoulders stiffened and eyes moving from her to water. She smiled to herself.

'He's always on guard. Someone would think he's suspicious. She softly giggled at her thought as she swung her legs, the motion of the water almost reaching the middle of the lake. With a small sigh, she sat forward, her silhouetting hair moving over her shoulders, her smile never fading from her pink lips.

"Why are you so uptight? Do I scare you or something?" She looked to him, her expression innocent and somewhat childish as she blinked, awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog

Relaxing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:55 pm

Shizen looked over at her and said "Its hard for me to trust people, and in my line of work I'm always watching for people to attack me." Shizen realised he may have given away too much information and Nibi commented "Shizen! You're getting dangerously close to revealing your organization!" He ignored the Nibi and continued to suspiciously look at her as he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

Relaxing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:57 pm

Sayumi nodded slowly, her eyes remaining on the man as he spoke. She felt her eyebrows furrow slightly at the mention of his 'line of work.' Hesitantly, she asked him in a quiet tone.

"What's your line of work?" The question seemed dangerous as she felt her body moving away from the man, her sapphire eyes unable to move themselves from his being.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog

Relaxing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:07 pm

Shizen looked up at her with a serious look and said "If I tell you, you will have to join or I will have no choice but to kill you..." he wouldve hated to have to kill the beautiful and interesting woman, but to protect the secrutiy of his association it must be done. He looked at her with his face never faltering to show his seriousness in the matter as he waited for a respond.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

Relaxing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:11 pm

The girl paused, blinking in response to his all-to-serious statement. She moved her pointer finger to her lips, where they gently touched them, tapping gently along the lining as she continued her act of thought. With a small smirk, she nodded, her hand flicking her hair behind her as she chuckled.

"I would love to join..." She paused, her smirk growing as she sat on her knees, her body moving closer to the man as she propped herself on her hands, tilting her head to the right. "So, what have I gotten myself into, Shizen?" She waited, her eyebrows slightly lifted as she blinked, her sapphire eyes meeting with the man's brown ones.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog

Relaxing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:18 pm

Shizen didn't take her statement seriously and more as a flirt and said "Im being one hundred percent serious and my organization is nothing to be taken lightly." he found the way she was acting was making it hard for him to focus, but he managed to snap back waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

Relaxing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:20 pm

The girl let out a quick breath of air before moving back, her arms crossing over her chest as she flicked a strand of hair from her eyes.

"Alright. Tell me." She responded with the same intensity of seriousness as she looked to him for a response, her hands growing sweaty from anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog

Relaxing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:51 pm

Shizen got ready to tell her and Nibi said "Be careful Shizen, I wouldn't tell her if you aren't prepared to kill her." Shizen said back to it in a calm tone "Im well aware Nibi." He then stood up and looked at her with his hands at his sides "Its called the Akatsuki, It was lead by my Sensei Nagato before his death by my hands, Our goal is to capture all the bijuu like the one I posses and use there powers to kill the kages of all the villages and put our own members in there positions so that we may collectively rule the world." he then said tightening his fists in case he had to strike and said "So, are you joining us or not." he kept his alm face waiting for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

Relaxing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:56 pm

Sayumi watched the man stand, blinking in surprise at his sudden movement. She listened intently, her eyes never moving from the man's face as he spoke in his usual serious tone. She nodded every so often before nodding the final time, her eyes looking towards the ground in thought.

'I don't wish to be killed for not joining this man. This can help me get stronger to kill...' Her thoughts trailed off as she too stood, her sapphire eyes looking into the man's own hues.

"I'll join you."
Back to top Go down
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog

Relaxing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Shizen was a bit shocked by her acceptance to the idea and clearly the Nibi was also as she said "I can't believe she actually joined.... She better stay off of you." Shizen ignored the Nibis jealousy and said with a slight smile "Well I'm glad that you decided to join us, me and Nibi welcome you to the team." he stuck his hand out waiting for her to take it as he stared into her eyes holding his slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

Relaxing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:07 pm

Sayumi smiled in return, nodding as she put out her hand, shaking his. She held it there shortly after, her eyes wandering towards the man's face before she pulled away, coughing gently before speaking.

"So, how many others do you need to recruit." She gave him a questioning look, her hands clasping one another as she moved a bit closer to him, her eyes holding a lustful stare.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog

Relaxing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:19 pm

Shizen noticed that she held his hand a little longer than necessary and noticed her lustful stare. So he decided to try his hand at flirting himself. "Well we need to get 10 people which will be separated into groups of 2." he gave her a small smirk and said "And of course you will be my partner." as he said this the Nibi got furious and said "Shizen Ayatsuri! Control yourself!" Shizen couldn't help but laugh as he angered the Nibi and waited for Sayumi to respond.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

Relaxing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:23 pm

Sayumi blinked, blushing a light pink at the comment. She felt almost flattered at the idea of being partners with the man whom, by the looks of it, was strong. With a nod, she moved a bit closer, her sapphire eyes growing more vibrant as she stared at the man's face.

"Well, that sounds good to me. I can't wait to start." She giggled after speaking.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog

Relaxing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:33 pm

Shizen smiled at her and decided to get the Nibi involved a bit. He said to her "Perhaps you would like to see a sample of the power your new partner posseses?" Shizen jumped away from her a few feet and released a small amount of the Nibis chakra which began swirling around him. His eyes became a neon blue color and his vision became blue tinted as he could now see spirits across the lake, this was an effect of the eyes he came to ignore. His hair then began getting random purple stripes through them. He still had full control of the chakra and this wasn't even the first tail released. Thent he Nibi said "Are you seriously using my powers to show off!" and to be a smartass shizen replied "Thats what it looks like dosent it? Shizen stood with purple chakra swirling around him with his new features waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Relaxing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next