Naruto Shadow Sagas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto Shadow Sagas

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Team
CREATOR Uchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper) Digi28 ADMINISTRATION Uchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper) Digi29 GLOBAL MODERATOR Uchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper) Digi30 JUNIOR MODERATORS Uchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper) Digi31
Latest topics
» Our Advertisment
Uchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:57 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Character Template stuffz
Uchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:45 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Justu Shop
Uchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:40 pm by Dachou Nushi

» MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)
Uchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:33 pm by Dachou Nushi

» The Kaze Fukiya (Finished)
Uchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:04 am by Seto Uchiha

» Transpost Pt. 2
Uchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:21 pm by Seto Uchiha

» Kanzu Ibumoto's Techs
Uchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:19 pm by Kanzu Ibumoto

» Field of Regret(Open)
Uchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:28 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Transport Pt. 1
Uchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:12 pm by Seto Uchiha

Top posters
Shizen Ayatsuri
Uchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper) I_vote_lcapUchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper) I_voting_barUchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper) I_vote_rcap 
Seto Uchiha
Uchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper) I_vote_lcapUchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper) I_voting_barUchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper) I_vote_rcap 
Dachou Nushi
Sayumi
Kanzu Ibumoto
Ichiban
Unido Ayatsuri
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Copyright
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Uchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seto Uchiha
Raikage
Raikage
Seto Uchiha

Rooster
Male Birthday : 1993-03-12
Ryo : 4905221

Uchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper) Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper)   Uchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:43 pm

Basic Information:

Name: Uchiha, Seto
Secondary Title: N/A

Do your friends call you anything specific, or are you known and feared by many with a certain name?
Seto Dark Reaper Of The Uchiha Clan

Physical Appearance:
Uchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper) NarutoGenin2
Seto is 5'11 with long leg and long arms, this helps with close range combat. His weight is 175, light, fast,but not agile, when it comes down to fighting his moves are precise and swift. He has short black hair thats kinda spikey, he cut his long bangs awhile ago, the style just got old. His skin color is different from most uchiha's intsead of being a pale white, his skin color is more of a light carmel tan, this is the skin color of pure blood uchiha's. He bears a scar on the right cheek of is face(check picture) from the hardcore train his father put him through.His eye color is a soft gray but tend to darken when his mood changes. Seto's outfit is all black outfit, that covers his whole body except his face and hands. The outfit consists of a jacket that zips up down the middle and has detachable sleeves for hot days, the jacket also has two thigh pads that come down on the side to protect him from any foe who decides to stab him in the thigh. He wears black pants, and black hi-top ninja sandals. This outfit was given to him when he was a little boy, he received it from his father.
Personality:
Seto is a laid back ninja, but always is studying to increase his knowledge for his mass range of jutus or in the training field sharping his skills. He has been like for all his life, his father carved it into his soul. However seto can be humorous at times. He loves sunny days, stars, food and women though he is not a pervert just a flirt, he hopes to one day meet that special lady. He dislikes random ninjas attacking his village and ninja, hates war but if its need to he will engage in the war. He also hates ninjas who brag about how their skills are. His main philosophy is that theres always a way to improve, no matter how bad he situation is.
Catch Phrase:

"Prove your skill in battle."

Clan:
https://narutoshadowsaga.rpg-board.net/t6-uchiha-clan

Rank Information:

Village Affiliation: Raised in Leaf, Lives in Cloud

Special Information:

Character Speciality:
Main:Ninjutsu,
Sub:Kenjutsu
Tri: Taijutsu,
Elemental Affinity:
What element(s) your character possesses, no more than three, the third cannot be accessed until jounin level.
Main:Fire
Sub:Lighting
Tri:Earth
Special Characteristics:
Highly Intelligent

Background Information

History:
Birth Arc
Seto was born into the uchiha clan in the village hidden in the leaves. He was the son of Sasuke Uchiha. He was a cute baby, as the word spread around the countries many came to kill him, since sasuke was one of the last remaining uchihas left, but sasuke didnt let that happen. At a very early age he was exposed to fighting and death. Sasuke had nine more babies each with different women, mostly rap them so that the uchiha clan would thrive on, but seto was the lucky one, and he raised him. Age 1-11

Genin Arc
Seto had just graduated for the ninja academy in the leave village, he was the top student, following in his fathers footsteps. He was put on a team, this team consisted of the top three students who just graduated from the academy. The team was one of the top teams, with the top clans, Uchiha, Sarutobi, and Nara. The team was to advanced for D-rank missions, so they took on C-ranks and B-ranks with the help of a jounin. These missions cause seto's sharingan to turn active. Seto obtained the second tamoe before the chuunin exams, which made him tough to beat at his advanced level of genin. Age 11-15

Chuunin Arc
Seto's father left to go meet with some other last members of the uchiha, who didn't gain the bloodline trait. This was a important mission for all uchiha's who where attending, the elders that surived in a chamber while the massacure went on where going to spread the uchiha out. Hunters and other groups want to erase the clan form the countries. Seto was left to train for the chuunin exams, his father came back a month before the exams and told him that the elders where relocating them to the Hidden Cloud Village. Seto was introduced to the raikage, he heard about seto and his skillset, and the raikage took intrest in him. He went to the chuunin exams with other genin from the cloud. The missions and tasks where easy, but still sook seto up a bit. The other ninjas passed with him, and when they return seto and too other ninjas out of five where congradulated and gained a high chuunin rank. Age 15-17

Jounin Arc
Within two years seto acceded to suprise the raikage with his pure talent and skill. Seto skill was needed for the raikage to help other jounin out when he was a chuunin mostly field work. Seto took the jounin exams which tested everything that he trained for, multiple enemy's vs. one, etc. He did not let this one discourage him at all. At the end of seto's exam because he made it first to the finishline, he had a intense sparing match, this awoken his final tamoe, skills increased. He passed with flying colors and emerged with his new sharingan. Later on that year seto's father dies because of the hunters in the woods when he didnt come home for a week, just as his father died he passed on his eyes, but sealed them until setos skills was able to handle it. His father job was to protect the raikage as his personal guard. There was nobody to replace this guard postion but him, and thats who the raikage choose. Seto was still had mission, and completed one after another. Two years later the raikage was very ill, and just recently had a wound from the rogue ninjas that attack the villages in strong numbers. A week after.....the raikage died, seto left the village, two close people he had in his life died, he was confused and lost. He had a sercet hideout him, his father, and the raikage would go to relax from time to time. Until one day a messenger bird flew in the cave, and requested his presence to the village, he couldn't believe his eyes he had been chossen as the new raikage. When two villages attacked the village, he wasn't raikage yet but, he defended his village with his fellow ninjas, this is when his eyes obtained his full power, the Mangekyou Sharingan. Age 17-19

Role-Play Sample:

http://narutorpgsaga.forum-motion.com/t2382-friendly-sparprivate-andeddo-tokko
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshadowsaga.rpg-board.net
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog
Male Birthday : 1995-01-14
Ryo : 4905650

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper)   Uchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:53 pm

Approved, like your history.
Back to top Go down
Seto Uchiha
Raikage
Raikage
Seto Uchiha

Rooster
Male Birthday : 1993-03-12
Ryo : 4905221

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper)   Uchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Thank you.

I remade this character from an old site, he hadd the rinnegan.

And that's a brand spanking new history saved it in my notepad. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshadowsaga.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper)   Uchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper) Empty

Back to top Go down

Uchiha, Seto (The Dark Reaper)
Page 1 of 1