Naruto Shadow Sagas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto Shadow Sagas

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Team
CREATOR Uchiha Clan Digi28 ADMINISTRATION Uchiha Clan Digi29 GLOBAL MODERATOR Uchiha Clan Digi30 JUNIOR MODERATORS Uchiha Clan Digi31
Latest topics
» Our Advertisment
Uchiha Clan EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:57 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Character Template stuffz
Uchiha Clan EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:45 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Justu Shop
Uchiha Clan EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:40 pm by Dachou Nushi

» MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)
Uchiha Clan EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:33 pm by Dachou Nushi

» The Kaze Fukiya (Finished)
Uchiha Clan EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:04 am by Seto Uchiha

» Transpost Pt. 2
Uchiha Clan EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:21 pm by Seto Uchiha

» Kanzu Ibumoto's Techs
Uchiha Clan EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:19 pm by Kanzu Ibumoto

» Field of Regret(Open)
Uchiha Clan EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:28 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Transport Pt. 1
Uchiha Clan EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:12 pm by Seto Uchiha

Top posters
Shizen Ayatsuri
Uchiha Clan I_vote_lcapUchiha Clan I_voting_barUchiha Clan I_vote_rcap 
Seto Uchiha
Dachou Nushi
Sayumi
Kanzu Ibumoto
Ichiban
Unido Ayatsuri
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Copyright
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Uchiha Clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog
Male Birthday : 1995-01-14
Ryo : 4905650

Uchiha Clan Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Clan   Uchiha Clan EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:51 pm

Uchiha

(There will only be 10 Uchiha members and they will get dice rolled.)

Clan Foundator:
Uchiha Madara
Clan Name: Uchiha
Village: Village hidden in the Leaf
Physical Traits:
The Uchiha Clan members have black hair. The clan itself is known for their ties to fire. For a clan ninja to be seen as an adult, they must be able to utilize a Katon (Fire Element) jutsu such as Goukakyuu no Jutsu. Thus is the tie between the manipulation of fire and the mind of an Uchiha member.

Clan Description:
The Uchiha clan were one of the founding noble families of Leaf village. The clan itself is said to be descended from the Hyuuga clan who possess the bloodline of the Byakugan eye. Because their clan possessed the Sharingan or "Wheel Eye," the Uchiha excelled at being able to read and fend off attackers. This made them prime candidates to help found the Konoha Military Police Corps. The organization itself would go on to incorporate the Uchiha fan symbol into their official logo.

Select few members of the Uchiha clan possess the ability to activate the bloodline Sharingan eye. This doujutsu (eye skill) gives one the ability to read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu and then defeat it. As such, the clan member can view a technique being performed and see the tricks and movements required to be able to complete it. However the clan member can not copy techniques which are unique to another bloodline. It also gives one the ability to cast jutsu techniques only possible by possessing the eye.

Clan Techniques:

Name: Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique )
Element: Fire
Type:
Ninjutsu
Description: The user performs handseals. A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and expelled from the mouth in a massive orb of roaring flame. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. The released flames will engulf their target, and leave a crater on the ground's surface. The fireball is normally blown through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user. Name: Katon: Ryūka no Jutsu (Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu)
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: The user performs handseals. The user breathes fire along a cord or any other type of long object, which rush forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

Name: Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Phoenix Flower Technique)
Element: Katon
Description: The user performs handseals. This technique creates small fireballs, which are spat out of the user's mouth, flying wildly in every direction and assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely, difficult. Shuriken can be hid within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames they can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

Name: Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu (Fire Style: Great Dragon Flame Jutsu)
Description: This technique requires handseals. The user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body and changes its shape into a dragon-shaped fireball. The user then skillfully manipulates that great fire, and
attacks their opponent. Even outside of the attack range, its power and reliability are stressed. The flames have a high temperature, as they can create an updraught which in turn can give rise to thunder clouds. A master of this technique can fire off several flames in succession. Anyone caught in the technique could potentially be reduced to ashes. different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.

Name: Kyouten Chiten (Mirror Heaven - Earth Change)
Element: None
Type: Genjutsu
Description: It reflects an low leveled genjutsu used on the user back at the opponents

-----------
Mangekyou Techniques:
-----------
Name: Tsukuyomi - God of the Moon
Element: -
Type: Genjutsu
Description: This technique is performed by the left Mangekyou eye. This highly advanced technique can not be used
extensively because of the toll it places on the user. To utilize the illusion, the clan member will look into the eyes of his opponent and cast a Genjutsu spell on them. The illusion takes place in the mind of the one affected, while under the jutsu the victim is at the total mercy of the user. The user has full control over space and time in the jutsu and can place the one affected
through any hell they desire for any length desired. The technique itself only lasts for but a second in reality, but the one affected could have lasted through several days of torture. It is said only a natural born member of the Uchiha Clan can overcome the illusion. To counter the technique, however, Mangekyou is not
required. A highly trained normal Sharingan user can break the illusion, causing the Mangekyou user to experience additional weakness from using it. The Illusion will only last for one post and can be used once in a battle

Name:
Amaterasu - Goddess of the Sun
Description: This technique is performed by the right Mangekyou eye. Amaterasu, named for the Goddess of the Sun, is a Ninjutsu technique which uses the Mangekyou form of the Sharingan eye to create a powerful black fire. This jutsu is generated by the right Mangekyou eye. It has been said that anything within the Mangekyou's vision will burn to ash if consumed by the fire. The fire itself is
said to burn for 7 days and 7 nights. Because of the amount of chakra needed to use the technique, it can only be used on a very limited basis daily. Though it is regarded as the strongest of Mangekyou's physical attacks, usage of the ability will degrade the eye further and lead the user to blindness. (Can be used twice in a battle)

Be to the first person who achieved Mangekyou Sharingan. Must write a 5000 word RP titled as "Search for Sakegari Sword and Yata's Mirror"
where you tell us how you found both items.

Name:
Susanoo- God of the Sea and Storms
Description: .This technique is performed by both Mangekyou eyes. Susanoo, named for the God of the Sea and Storms, is a technique which uses the Mangekyou form of the Sharingan eye to create a sword wielding spectral form which will surround the user. This jutsu is generated by
both Mangekyou eyes. Susanoo will first form around the user as a skeleton. This skeletal form will then generate muscle and armor for battle and wield both a sword and shield.

The sword is formed out of the sake in the gourd it holds, meaning the sword has no true physical form.
This legendary weapon, known as Totsuka's Sword and the Sakegari Long Sword, utilizes the main ability of the jutsu. Anyone or anything cut by the blade will be sealed away into a Genjutsu of blissful oblivion until the end of time. It is said the sword is thus the ultimate counter to Orochimaru's Kusanagi Sword. The shield is
known as Yata's Mirror. It is said this shield can defend against any attack. Together the sword and shield will make the Susanoo user nearly invincible. Like other Mangekyou techniques, usage of Susanoo will damages the eyes and health of the user. Once per battle and Susanoo stays activated for five posts

Back to top Go down
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog
Male Birthday : 1995-01-14
Ryo : 4905650

Uchiha Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Clan   Uchiha Clan EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:01 pm

SHARINGAN TOMOE SYSTEM

--------------

The Sharingan is a special kind of pupil in the eye that some members of the legendary Uchiha clan possess. Among the many abilities the Sharingan gives to the user, the most well known is the capability to memorize any technique that is viewed by the unique eye, these include Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu. The only techniques it cannot copy are the ones that are limited to any other special bloodline. When a specific technique has been copied it can be used perfectly by the user. Another advantage of the Sharingan is the ability to see through any illusionary techniques. Unfortunately a huge weakness of the Sharingan is when it is being used chakra is drained rapidly from the user so in order to use the techniques that it has copied, a large amount of training has to be done to acquire the strength and stamina needed to perform the technique. It is thought that the Sharingan evolved from the Byakugan which is the Hyuuga clans bloodline limit.

The Sharingan is a Doujutsu that naturally occurs in a select few members of the Uchiha clan. The Sharingan does not automatically appear from birth in a user; instead, it will usually appear when the user is in a life-threatening situation, where the power of the Sharingan could save them. After this first appearance, the user can then call up the Sharingan any time they wish. The power of the Sharingan is judged through the number of tomoe in the eye, with a maximum of three in each.
-----------------
Uchiha Clan Sharinganitachi

A: Ability to see color.
1: Motion perception.
2: Copies all motion perceived.
3: Prediction motion- inferring through rational physics the action about to take place.
B: Ties pupils together for the ability to understand what one sees without getting confused. Without it, you would have three different eyes looking in three
different directions and no idea what to focus on or what’s going on.
-------------------
Uchiha Clan 1Sharingan
Tomoe 1: (200 posts) And a near death experience. The first level of sharingan grants the user exceptional
analytical powers, allowing them to instinctively pick up on various visual clues with little difficulty.
-------------------
Uchiha Clan 2Sharingan
Tomoe 2: (300 posts) And is achieved in a fight with a more powerful opponent. At the second tome it will grant perception great enough to see through genjutsu and to observe the movement and flow of chakra. Also
at this form one can copy taijutsu but will result in great strain to the users body if the user has not received the training needed to use the move correctly.
--------------------
Uchiha Clan 3Sharingan-3Tomoe
Tomoe 3: (500 posts) And is achieved though a fight with a more powerful opponent. The third and final tome grants the most well known ability to memorize any technique that it witnesses with perfect accuracy. Also at this form one can perfectly mimic every move their opponent makes, even before they do, making it appear as if the user can see the future.
-----------------------
Pure-Blood Uchiha
-----------------------
Uchiha Clan Itachi
Mangekyou Sharingan: (1000 posts) It’s achieved by killing your best friends. Those who possess a
Mangekyou Sharingan suffer from ever-deteriorating eyesight, a process that becomes faster through repeated usage and culminates in blindness. It has several different sets of abilities each very deadly.

Permanent Mangekyou Sharingan: (1500 posts) It’s achieved by taking the eyes of a fellow pure-blood Uchiha. The tome the person you steal the eyes form result in the final power level. For example: If you have
the Mangekyou Sharingan and you steal the eyes of a Tome 1 there will be a slight power increase but not much. But if a Mangekyou user steals another Mangekyou user or possibly a Permanent Mangekyou user the power will be off the scale. Each sharingan ability is tripled their normal power level and like the normal version the Pre-Mangekyou blindness so slow, it’s rare for to actually become blind but possible.
Back to top Go down
Seto Uchiha
Raikage
Raikage
Seto Uchiha

Rooster
Male Birthday : 1993-03-12
Ryo : 4905221

Uchiha Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Clan   Uchiha Clan EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:58 pm

There will only be 10 Uchiha members, because this is a popular clan. There will also be five pure bloods and five half bloods. The half bloods will be determined from there history and pure bloods will have a dice roll. All pure bloods dice roll is between 1-3, half bloods 4-6. Pure bloods will have have the post to obtain their sharingan, due to the fact that they have the full bloodline trait.

Pure Blood:
1.Seto Uchiha

Half Blood:
1.Ichiban Uchiha

Last edited by Seto Uchiha on Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshadowsaga.rpg-board.net
Ichiban
Genin
Genin
Ichiban

Male Ryo : 4895700