Naruto Shadow Sagas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto Shadow Sagas

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Team
CREATOR Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 Digi28 ADMINISTRATION Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 Digi29 GLOBAL MODERATOR Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 Digi30 JUNIOR MODERATORS Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 Digi31
Latest topics
» Our Advertisment
Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:57 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Character Template stuffz
Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:45 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Justu Shop
Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:40 pm by Dachou Nushi

» MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)
Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:33 pm by Dachou Nushi

» The Kaze Fukiya (Finished)
Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:04 am by Seto Uchiha

» Transpost Pt. 2
Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:21 pm by Seto Uchiha

» Kanzu Ibumoto's Techs
Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:19 pm by Kanzu Ibumoto

» Field of Regret(Open)
Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:28 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Transport Pt. 1
Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:12 pm by Seto Uchiha

Top posters
Shizen Ayatsuri
Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRelaxing (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barRelaxing (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Seto Uchiha
Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRelaxing (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barRelaxing (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dachou Nushi
Sayumi
Kanzu Ibumoto
Ichiban
Unido Ayatsuri
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Copyright
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Relaxing (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

Ryo : 4898000

Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:48 pm

Sayumi took a step back, watching as the man released some of the unfamiliar chakra. She noticed his transformation as she quirked an eyebrow in interest.

'That's impressive...' With a small giggle, her eyes holding the same lustful look as she blinked towards him lustfully.

"Wow...You're pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog
Male Birthday : 1995-01-14
Ryo : 4906650

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:01 am

Shizen looked at her gaze. She didn't seem very impressed, he then felt like asking "So which do you think looks better, Nibi Shizen, or Normal Shizen?" as he said this he alternated between his forms showing his amazing control he had over his bijuu, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:06 am

The girl stepped closer to him, her eyes remaining on the man. She watched as he switched forms, her smirk growing wider as she ended up right before him, her neck tilted upwards to look at him. With a short giggle, she quickly responded.

"Though I do like purple on you," She pokes his chest, her hand moving up to his hair where she ran her hands through it quickly. She winked before smiling. "I think you're handsome this way." She knew she hadn't answered his question fully so she added on. "You're very strong. Especially to have control over the Nibi." Smiling, she tilted her head, her hands meeting her sides as she waited for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:13 am

As she touched him and ran her hand through his hair he could feel the Nibi fighting his control to try and get out to injure her. He decided to tell her "Your lucky I do or you'd probably be on fire right now, the Nibi loves me and is extremely jealous of you, and she's probably not above killing you to keep me all to herself." Shizen decided to take some action himself so moved close to her and put his hand on her hand on her side, with a mischiovous smile.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:17 am

The girl raised an eyebrow at his comment, her hand moving to shield her laugh. She hadn't known that such creatures could feel extreme feelings such as love. The girl's laugh faltered a bit as she looked from his hand on hers, to his face, meeting a smirk. She matched his own expression as she giggled, moving her face closer to his.

"The Nibi has good taste in men..." She bit her bottom lip, her eyes meeting his own as she waited to see what the man would do.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:45 am

Shizen laughed a little at her comment and said " Well not like she has much of a choice seeing as she's sealed inside of me." He put his forehead against hers staring right into her eyes still fighting back the Nibis immense fighting to get out which he was easily winning.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:27 am

The girl smiled, her eyes looking into his. A giggle passed her lips at his comment, knowing the truth in his words.
With a small tilt of the head, she quickly placed her lips upon his, pulling away after a short minute. Backing away, she quickly turned her back to him as she felt the small blush on her face grow, her cheekbones reddening. She let out a quick breath to calm her quickly beating heart. A question formed in her head, her mouth wanting desperately to ask it. Hesitantly she spoke.

"Have you ever...loved before?" She kept her back to him as she asked the question.

Back to top Go down
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:20 am

Shizen was surprised by her sudden show of affection and he felt the Nibi fighting more than ever to get out and kill her. He couldn't help but smile at it's futile attempts and walked up next to Sayumi putting an arm around her and replied "I can't say I have, but I bet it feels good." he kept a small smile on his face waiting to hear her response.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:23 am

Sayumi nods and smiles a bit. Her eyes were on the lake as she poke.

"I bet so too." She made a small chuckle before turning to look at Shizen's face. She kept her eyes on him for a short while, taking in his features as she let her smile stay plastered to her face. A warm feeling formed in the pit of her stomach. It was strange and surprisingly felt amazing. She let her mind wander on the feeling, her eyes unable to remove themselves from his being.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:33 am

Shizen kept his arm around her and noticed her staring at him and looked back. He said to her with a smile " What do I have something on my face?" he continued to look at her with a small smile waiting to see what she would say.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:37 am

Sayumi paused, her eyes widening slightly as she noticed her staring. She looked away, the blush returning to her face.

"S-sorry." Looking at the water, she answered his question quickly. "N-no there's nothing on your face. I just got um...Distracted." She cringed at her word choice, realizing it was too late to take it back. She shook her head, laughing off her stupidity.

"S-sorry if I made you uncomfortable." She laughed nervously, rubbing the back of her head as she continued looking towards the water.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:47 am

Shizen laughed and said "No it's okay, I understand sometimes it's easy to get distracted." Shizen got a mischiouvous smile and decided to act a little immature. He gravved sayumi and jumped into the cold water with her. He resurfaced laughing and looked around to see if he could find her.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:06 pm

Sayumi chuckled at his comment, her arms crossing over her chest as she made a small noise.

"Hmph! Don't try to flatter you-" She was interrupted as her feet were no longer on the ground. Instead, she was wrapped by two strong arms, taken towards the lake before them. She yelled, her body hitting the water. She quickly resurfaced, spitting out any water that had entered her mouth during her yell. She glared at the man, soon laughing as her bangs clung to her face, her hair scattered across her back and shoulders.

"Well, that was unexpected." The girl giggled as she smiled towards Shizen, her heart skipping a beat in happiness.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:58 pm

Shizen laughed a little, starting to loosen up a little. The Nibi was still persistently fighting to get out a harm Sayumi, but there was no way it would be able to beat Shizens massive control skill. He then said to her "Well it wasn't supposed to be predictable which clearly it wasn't." he laughed again and stood in the waist deep water waiting for a response.

((OOC:sorry posting took so long saysay I've been busy :/ ))
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:30 pm

The girl felt her shoulders loosen at the man's laugh, a quiet one erupting from her own mouth. shaking her head, she tried to calm her growing smile. Folding her arms over her chest, she moved her fingers to her bangs, flicking them to the side before speaking.

"Yeah...Obviously." She giggled loudly before sending a splash towards the man, her eyes looking to him in slight amusement and admiration as the sun overhead shone on both of their figures.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:35 pm

Shizen deccided to let the nibi feel as if it had a little control so allowed a little chakra out again, causing his eyes to turn neon blue and the purple streaks to return to his blonde hair. He looked around and could see wandering spirits, one of the side effects of the nibis chakra. He said to Sayumi while looking into her eyes with his neon ones "Im sorry about the transformation, I just want to give the Nibi a sense of control." he smiled a little as he felt the Nibi fight more as he admitted to allowing it out to humor it. He stood in the water observing the nearest spirit of a young man standing next to Sayumi and observing her, out of the corner of his eye as he waited for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Open)   Relaxing (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2